Choose from Five Options
- $26 for a men’s executive package ($51 value)
- $40 for a men’s color-care package ($81 value)
- $49 for a haircut with deep conditioning and highlights or single-process color ($163 value)
- $99 for a haircut with a keratin treatment ($268 value)
- $33 for a haircut with a reconstructing conditioning treatment and style ($53 value)
The men’s executive package includes a cut and style tea-tree shampoo, deep conditioning, and a middle brow wax. The men’s color-care package is composed of the executive package and Redken color camo to blend gray.
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
Hair By Curt Gilbert at Shear Compulsion
Over the last 15 years, stylist Curt Gilbert has taken his shears to millions of hairs. In addition to designing classic or modern haircuts for his clients, Gilbert is a skilled colorist who can highlight manes for added depth and dimension, or fade away the gray in men’s and women’s hair using a special Redken formula. Curt can also clean up men’s and women’s eyebrows using bowls of warm wax or a teeny lawn mower.