Average of 23 ratings
Professional and CDC-compliant stylist offers a wide array of hair-centered services that are precise and to the client’s satisfaction.
-A relaxing shampoo and deep conditioning treatment with a 5-minute scalp massage
-A clear and detailed consultation regarding your "hair goals" and what EXACTLY you want to achieve with your style
-A precise and individually-crafted haircut
-And to top it off; a luscious, "just left the salon" blow-dry style that everyone adores.
We will start off with a precise and individually-crafted haircut.
After, we will discuss what you are trying to achieve with your color; Fun and vibrant? Modest? High-contrast?
Then, a gentle lightening cream will be applied to the front of your hair (where it frames your face) to achieve the desired lightness and tone.
If you wish to have a "peek-a-boo" color applied, this will be done after the hair has lightened. The "peek-a-boo" color can also be done on the sides or back of the hair, and this preference will be agreed upon prior to service.
Blow-dry style to finish.
A skin fade, whether a low, mid, or high, or a skin tapered haircut. We finish off with an old-fashioned, smooth straight-razored hairline.
What's included for your child (aged 6-13):
- A precise, individually-crafted haircut
- A thorough consultation regarding the service; information on the products that will be used; and what style you and your child agree upon.
- Then, if the hair is medium brown or darker, a gentle lightening cream may be applied to the agreed upon location in the hair.
- After the hair has been lightened (or if the hair is light enough where no lightener was necessary), the color of your child's choosing is applied and processed.
- Lastly, a shampoo and conditioning treatment and blow dry.
Please call to book your appointment *NO WALK-INS* and mention your voucher upon booking.
Kara Zalesny; an independent cosmetologist and booth-renter at A Cut From Above Salon. She carries a passion for precision haircutting and styling, and customer satisfaction. With professional training in Midtown Manhattan, Kara is well-versed in the hottest trends, in both hair and fashion. She utilizes the Redken Color line, known for their gentle color options and peroxide-free dyes. To Kara, the condition and health of your hair is paramount next to the styling service. In fact, she subscribes to the belief that "you simply cannot enjoy beautiful, even color on lifeless hair." If you decide to trust Kara with your hair, she promises to provide nothing less than top-quality customer service.