A haircut is a cheaper way to redefine your image than getting back from India and never shutting up about it. Change things up with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for a haircut and blow-dry (a $50 value)
- $49 for a haircut, blow-dry, and partial highlights (a $140 value)
- $65 for a haircut, blow-dry, and full highlights (a $200 value)
Marshell Dickens dresses hair with great self-assurance, helping clients select an ideal style from her encyclopedic knowledge of classic and modern looks. She may follow it up with either a partial or full set of highlights. Conditioning is also available for an extra $10–$15 fee.
Hair By Marshell
- Years of Experience: 28
- Business Owner Since: 1997
- Favorite Products: Redken shampoos and conditioners, Wella colors, and Mizani relaxers
- Cuts Hair For: women, men, and children
- Other Services: color, relaxers, perms, straighteners, hair extensions, and event styling
Q&A with Marshell Dickens, Owner of Hair by Marshell
What inspired you to start this business?
I am passionate about building long-term relationships with my clients by showcasing my hair styling skills, great haircutting abilities, and my knowledge of hair care . . . but mostly I like being independent!
What does your salon look like?
I rent a very cozy suite at Salon By JC with a nice view outside, but it still has a private atmosphere. The . . . decor is slick and uncluttered, yet I have everything I need at my fingertips to do my job. The salon as a whole is very spacious, decorated with beautiful art and filled with comfortable [seating] in the hallways. There is open parking, lots of cool restaurants, bars, and a local grocery store for your convenience!
“I had a great time, she was really friendly, she did a FANTASTIC job, will definitely be going to her again”