All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
February 15, 2014
· March 29, 2018
· January 28, 2018
What You'll Get
In addition to warming our brains and framing our faces, hair also provides the only concrete evidence of the existence of wind. Maintain your breeze detectors with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $49 for a shampoo, deep conditioning, cut, style, and relaxer (a $125 value)
- $99 for a shampoo, deep conditioning, cut, style, and sew-in weave extensions (a $215 value)
- $79 for a shampoo, deep conditioning, cut, blow dry style, and full highlights (a $185 value)
- $69 for a deep conditioning, cut, blow dry style, and either color or partial highlights (a $140 value)
- $32 for a shampoo, deep conditioning, cut, and style (a $65 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Additional fee may apply for excessive hair length or texture, or extra product. Extra fee for specialty styling. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hair is Artistry Too
Chenita Dickerson is an artist in many forms. An aspiring cartoon artist and book illustrator, she has displayed her work in magazine pages, art galleries, and on stage. As a licensed cosmetologist, she’s also displayed her skills on the heads of happy clients.
At Hair is Artistry Too, Chenita trades in her paint brushes and pencils for scissors and blow dryers. She removes split ends and adds ombre color or full foil highlights to craft exciting new looks when you’re tired of your hair or have to help an action hero tell you apart from a clone. She can also sew in hair extensions or glue in a quick weave to add fullness and length to hair.
Aside from beautifying clients, Chenita uses her art for other good by selling art through Autism Artistry and donating some of her proceeds to the Nathaniel’s Hope charity for kids with special needs.