Laser light stimulates scalp to potentially slow hair loss and activate growth
About This Deal
- 10 Scalp Care, Hair Rejuvenation, and Growth Treatments
- 20 Scalp Care, Hair Rejuvenation, and Growth Treatments
How Does Laser Hair Treatment Work?
Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is an FDA-cleared, non-surgical treatment for men and women experiencing hair loss. The low-level lasers are called “soft” or “cold” lasers, as they do not emit heat, sound, or vibration. Laser therapy works by increasing blood flow to the scalp.
Low-Level Laser Therapy has been extremely successful for women experiencing Female Pattern Hair Loss. As long as there are miniaturized, residual hairs present, there is a very good chance of reversing the miniaturization and stopping future hair loss. As with most nonsurgical treatments for hair loss, LLLT requires continuing treatments to maintain the improvements.
Benefits of Low Level Laser Therapy include:
- Increases blood supply to the scalp and stimulates and accelerates hair growth.
- Improves the health of skin cells and fuller, shinier, softer, thicker hair.
- Increases hair strength and elasticity including hair shaft quality.
- Stops the progression of hair loss in 85% of patients.
What to Expect with Your Treatments?
During your initial visit, you will consult with a Tricologist and learn ways you can improve the regrowth of healthy hair. The relaxed, 15-30 minute treatments consist of wearing a scalp cap fitted with low-level laser diodes. Routine treatments may be needed for optimal improvement.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.