All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$38 for a meal for two (up to $75.85 total value)
- One appetizer (up to $12.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to $39.90 value)
- Naan ($3.50 value)
- Rice ($3.50 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to $16 value)
$74 for a meal for four (up to $151.70 total value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Additional fee for Peshawari Chops and Tand Mix Grill Entrees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Haldi Indian Cuisine
The soft gleam of copper catches diners' eyes when they enter Haldi Indian Cuisine, playfully themed after the restaurants namesake–the Indian spice turmeric or haldi. Diners's gazes are drawn first toward a ceiling completely lined with cooking pots, and then toward lemon-yellow chairs, sky-blue ceramics, mustard-yellow walls, and whimsical murals depicting old world Calcutta. Within this eclectic, 60-seat restaurant, the chefs prepare satisfying South Asian dishes that showcase Calcutta cuisine's Chinese and Jewish influences, along side a menu of perennial Indian favorites.
Examples of Calcutta-Inspired Cooking
- Sweet-and-sour gravy and fresh mint balance the rich savoriness of the bamia khuta's lamb and okra.
- In the chowrangee churmur, mango powder lends a subtle sweetness to tossed potatoes and yellow peas.
- The Calcutta-style fish fry arrives with its signature, fragrant mustard sauce.
- A clay tandoor oven roasts skewers of minced lamb to create Persian-inspired chelo kababs.
- With its potatoes, onions, roasted spices, and garden-fresh herbs, the aloo bhajee provides a hearty vegan meal.