All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $50 worth of food and drink for two
- $69 for $100 worth of food and drink for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid Monday- Friday anytime. Not valid with other discounts or promotions, including happy hour. Entire voucher must be used in one visit. Does not include tax or gratuity. Not valid on Federal Holidays (including Martin Luther King Day, Valentine's Day, President's Day, and Good Friday) or during the Mavericks Surf Contest. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Half Moon Bay Brewing Company
Men's Fitness lists Half Moon Bay Brewing Company as one of "America's Top 10 Craft Breweries," an accolade largely attributable to the passion of brewmaster James Costa. Boasting more than 15 years of industry experience, Mr. Costa cut his teeth with notable craft brewers, and helped develop the esteemed Racer 5 IPA for Bear Republic. However, as a quick look at the brewery's other awards and press mentions will tell you, there are plenty of reasons to come here aside from the beer.
Half Moon Bay Brewing Company has a full restaurant, where chefs use local ingredients and fresh-caught seafood to craft updated takes on classics including clam chowder, beer battered artichoke hearts and beer bread. In nice weather, meals often unfold out on the patio, which overlooks the harbor and warms patrons with fire pits. Another reason to sit outside: the patio welcomes dogs with house-made treats and restaurant dishes such as doggie chili with chicken, beans, carrots, and tomatoes.
Let's get back to that beer, though. Here's a closer look at a few of Half Moon Bay Brewing Company's signature brews:
- Amber Ale: well-balanced with a rich and malty body, this ale's big caramel flavor is strengthened by the added complexity of floral and citrus undertones (5.0% ABV)
- Calf-eine: made in collaboration with Not For Sale, a nonprofit working against human trafficking, this milk stout percolates with the added kick of medium roast cold-brewed coffee (6.3% ABV)
- Full Swing IPA: this special edition IPA is made from Mosaic, Simcoe, Citra, Galaxy, and Magnum hops, and features aromas of tropical fruit and a crisp finish (6.2% ABV)