A haunted house is born from a past tragedy, be it a grisly murder, a mysterious disappearance, or a long-forgotten bologna sandwich buried beneath the floorboards. Sign on for a spooky tour of an eerily cursed residence with today’s Groupon to Halloween Family Fright Night on Friday, October 21 from 5:45 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at Bay Oaks Recreation Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $4, you get an admission package for two adults (an $8 total value), which includes:
- Two adult admissions (a $4 value each)
- Two tickets per person to the haunted house<p>
- For $5, you get a family admission package for four (a $10 value), which includes:
- Two adult admissions and two child admissions for ages 17 or younger
- One set of 16 game tickets for each child
- Two tickets to the bounce house or haunted house for each person
The Bay Oaks Recreation Center opens its doors annually for Halloween Family Fright Night, a seasonal celebration highlighted by a 10-room haunted house, carnival-style games, and a bounce house. Brave souls can venture through the haunted house (not suggested for kids under 10), whose harrowing hallways hide actors portraying a gaggle of ghastly characters, including a frighteningly relentless infomercial salesman. Those seeking a scare-free experience can vie for candy prizes at 12 game booths, trading in one ticket for a ring toss, balloon pop, or pumpkin-bowling match, and party-throwers award gift certificates and other treasures to the most creatively costumed attendees. Exert remaining energy in the bounce house, as bodies ricochet off floors, walls, and through jealous ghosts dimensionally unable to participate. To fuel guests through their exploits, food and beverages provided by local sponsors will also be on sale (not included in this Groupon).
Fort Myers Beach
2731 Oak Rd.
Fort Myers, Florida 33931Get Directions