Medical professional determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox or one syringe of Juvéderm
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm XC injections: parnetheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Halo Laser & Aesthetic Medicine
Halo Laser and Aesthetic Medicine is named for its signature glow-enhancing service, the Halo hybrid fractional laser treatment. Using dual laser technologies—one that targets the superficial epidermis and one that targets the deeper dermis—the device rids complexions of sun damage and softens wrinkles.
Other light therapies on the med spa's menu include laser hair removal, phototherapy, and laser vein removal. Dermal fillers and cosmetic injectables further improve skin. The med spa is run by board-certified physician Dr. Promila Banerjee.