What You'll Get
- $29 for two tickets to the Hamburger & Hops Music Festival, two pint glasses, and two 12-oz. beers (up to $48 value)
- When: Saturday, May 3 from 11 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Where: The Collection at Riverpark
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children under 12 are admitted free.
Hamburger & Hops Music Festival
- The hamburgers: “anything delicious you can put between two buns,” including gourmet sliders and fusion burgers
- The hops: flavoring brews from Firestone Walker Brewing Company, Island Brewing Company, Anacapa Brewing Company, Surf Brewery, and Burts Honey Wheat Beer
- Other hops: the excited little jumps people do when the music starts
- The music: courtesy of vocalist Sayed Sabrina and other to-be-announced acts
- Where you’ve seen Sayed Sabrina: opening for B.B. King and Leon Russell
- Her sound: a fusion of jazz, blues, and rock that evokes Etta James and Janis Joplin
- Check out: her rollicking take on Bill Withers’ “Use Me,” from 2013’s Life
- Work up an appetite by: playing a spirited game of bocce ball, dancing to the live music playing throughout the festival, or attempting to do both at once
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2014. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 21 or older. Valid May 3, 2014 from 11am–5:30pm. Must provide e-mail address at checkout, which will be provided to merchant to e-mail your ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tequila & Taco Music Festival San Diego
The BBQ and Beer Festival showcases some of the region's best brewers and blues-ers. Area restaurants will have food for sale, which is available to attendees of all ages at this family-friendly event. All of this makes a great complement to live entertainment from some of the best blues musicians around, whose electric guitars are powered entirely by hops.