- Breakfast or lunch for two, valid Monday-Friday. Includes:
- One Starter (up to $12 value)
- Two Salads, Mains, or Two-Handed Choices (up to $20 value each) - Steak & Eggs available for an up-charge
- Dinner for two, valid any day
- One Beginning (up to a $19 value)
- Two Entrees (up to a $36 value each) - Steak & Lobster available for an up-charge
- One Dessert (up to a $10 value)
- Two Beers or Glasses of Wine (Up to a $10 value each)
- See the menus.
Hamilton's Kitchen at The Alfond Inn
Hamilton's Kitchen is named after the iconic former president of Rollins College who had a habit of inviting too many people to dinner. "If you can find a chair," he'd say, "you're welcome to eat." The dining room at Hamilton's pays homage to this with its host of different chairs. This quirky warmth is carried over into the food,a contemporary take on traditional Southern cuisine. Using locally sourced ingredients in classic dishes, the chef incorporates modern interpretations for surprising twists. The Florida favorite. rock shrimp & grits, features grits with arugula and garlic-bacon butter. For a light-hearted option, chicken & waffles is always a great choice with buttermilk tenders and drizzled with maple-bourbon syrup.