Choose Between Two Options
$195 for a Mitchell Sweets birthday party package for up to 16 ($395 value)
- Two-hour party in a private party room
- Candy-making experience for each guest
- Private, interactive group tour of the candy factory
- Pizza lunch with pizza, soda, and ice cream
- Gift bags for each guest and a large lollipop for the guest of honor
- 10% off at Hammond’s Factory Store
$295 for an Ultimate Candy Experience birthday party package for up to 24 ($595 value)
- Two-hour party in a fully decorated area within the candy factory
- All the other benefits of the Mitchell Sweets package, plus extra pizza and soda
Hammond's Candies' history dates back to 1920, when Carl Hammond Sr., armed with the experience of apprenticing at a candy factory during high school, founded Hammond's Candy Company. He helped to develop the company's signature item, a caramel-wrapped marshmallow called the Mitchell Sweet. Today, after generations of expansion, the company stays old school by crafting candies by hand in small batches, just like old-school storks do with artisanal newborns. Hammond's populates celebrations of all kinds with a rainbow of handmade sweets such as lollipops, chocolate bars, candy canes, taffy, caramel corn, and hard and ribbon candy.
The Hammond's Candies factory opens its doors to the public for 30-minute tours that fill mouths with the free candy of the day and brains with sugarcoated science. Guests outfitted in retro-inspired factory hats stroll past steaming vats of caramel and great belts conveying candy canes in the making, catching glimpses of the action through big windows or taking a seat for more focused demonstrations. The factory also hosts parties and special events, complete with decorations, pizza, ice cream, and goody bags.