All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed September 19, 2012
Reviewed July 8, 2012
Reviewed June 10, 2012
What You'll Get
When hit on the sweet spot, golf balls can travel faster than 150 mph, carry more than 300 yards, and crash to the ground with enough force to activate retrograde amnesia. Disorient your orb with this Groupon.
$39 for Three-Hour Intro to Golf Camp ($89 Value)
- Includes time at practice range and nine-hole round of golf, all overseen by pro instructor
- Learn fundamental mechanics, golf rules, and course etiquette
- Academy provides clubs, balls, and carts
- Small groups of up to 12 pupils per class
- Students depart with goody bag containing a sleeve of balls and discount vouchers for golf merchandise
- Camps conducted at either Lambert’s Point Golf Course in Norfolk or Owl’s Creek Golf Course in Virginia Beach<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 3 per visit. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Classes are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hampton Roads Golf Academy
Anchored by a trio of experienced aces—including PGA-certified director of instruction Ed Collins and owner Dave Williams—Hampton Roads Golf Academy travels to courses throughout the greater Hampton Roads area to spread the pastime of golf. The pros wake each morning to the sound of humming lawnmowers and giggling 9-irons to keep alive their golf enthusiasm, which they impart in private, group, and on-course lessons. The academy’s V1 video analysis software helps instructors shed light on the murky abyss of pupils’ swings, playing back each shot in slow motion to pinpoint the root cause of each unsightly slice and snap hook. Hampton Roads Golf Academy holds lessons at four area courses, two of which boast covered and heated ranges to allow for lessons during chilly winters or divot hailstorms.