Family-owned winery offers bottled wines and gift shop items available for indoor and outdoor service, as well as delivery or pick-up
About This Deal
- The Winery is now open for both indoor and outdoor service, as well as pick-up and delivery for wine and light snacks.
- Curbside delivery or pick-up also available for bottles and gifts.
- Free delivery of 6 bottles or more within Tidewater.
- Reservations are only needed for groups of 8 or more.
- More information on delivery options can be found here.
- View the list of wines
About Hampton Roads Winery
The owners of Hampton Roads Winery were faced with two choices upon their retirement—sail around the world or set up a winery of their own. After considering the dangers of life on deck, they opted for the vineyard instead. With the help of their son, they now grow a variety of grapes that include Chardonnay, Bordeaux, Cabernet Franc, as well as Virginia's native Scuppernong. On top of that, they rent the picturesque venue for weddings, birthdays, and more.