Teppanyaki is a metaphor for theater: the grill is the stage, the meats and vegetables are the actors, and the diners are the giant aliens that devour the cast at the end of each show. Tuck into edible stagecraft with today’s Groupon to Hana Japan Steak and Seafood, good at two locations in Berkeley and Dublin. Choose between the following options:
- For $27, you get a complete hibachi lunch for two (up to a $53.90 total value). The lunch for two includes:
- Two combination lunch plates (up to a $16.95 value each) or two fresh express hibachi salads (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Two Volcano cocktails (a $10 value each)
- For $34, you get a complete hibachi dinner for two (up to a $73.90 total value). The dinner for two includes:
- Two full hibachi combination dinners (up to a $26.95 value each)
- Two Volcano cocktails (a $10 value each)<p>
The team of teppanyaki superstars at Hana Japan flip and dice a menu of hibachi-hot chicken, steak, and seafood with dramatic flair. Like a dating site for body builders, combination lunches pair two meaty items such as calamari and chicken, or new york steak and chicken. Sate leafy cravings with a hibachi salad, a bed of crisp mixed greens and chicken, beef, shrimp, or salmon sprinkled with pecans, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and daikon radishes.
Dinner combinations are steak-centric, paired with protein sidekicks such as chicken, scallops, and shrimp. Each platter cartwheels to tables with an entourage of soup, fresh seasonal vegetables, and salad drizzled with organic dressing. Guests take in the flying food spectacle between sips of the Volcano cocktail, mixed with Cîroc vodka.
Hana Japan Steak & Seafood
Teppanyaki chefs twirl their knives and ignite towers of flame while cooking meals tableside inside Hana Japan Steak & Seafood. They slice new york steaks, chicken, and salmon and toss scallops onto the grill alongside chopped veggies and mounds of rice, all without ruffling their tomato-red toques. Each hibachi dinner comes with a shrimp appetizer, a bowl of soup, and a salad with organic Hana dressing imported from Japan.