If humans are mostly made of water, and fish traditionally inhabit water, fish should naturally occur in the human body. Fix this gap in nature's logic with this Groupon.
C$29 for six-course sushi dinner for two people (C$62.40 value). Each person receives:
- Miso soup
- Eight-piece sakura roll made of spicy tuna, green onion, avocado, scallops, and topped with fish roe and a special spicy sauce
- Six-piece spicy california roll with imitation-crab meat, cucumber, avocado, and hot sauce
- Four pieces of takoyaki—fried wheat flour balls with octopus, green onion, and cabbage
- Appetizer-sized order of baked sweet yams topped with butter sauce and green onion
- Tuna goma ae—chilled blanched spinach topped with high-quality albacore tuna and sesame-seed dressing
At Hanafubuki Sushi, chefs create sushi rolls with all the aesthetic beauty of artwork but without the dull taste of dried paint. Canucks rolls burst with smoked salmon and avocado, and the Hanafubuki roll comes filled with prawns and spicy tuna and topped with a house sauce and coconut flakes. The eatery also serves up classic Japanese entrees that range from udon noodles to rice bowls with chicken, beef, or barbecue salmon.
54% of 458 customers recommend
“Good food and good service.”
“My groupon expires tn but with advance ordering, they let us get this deal for pickup. Food was great and beef udon was yum! Happy customer. ”
“I loved everything especially takoyaki. The beef in Udon was pretty hard to chew, but it was overall great!”