Interactive children’s facility features a wide array of self-directed exhibits for adults and kids to learn through play
About This Deal
- What’s included: General admission to museum including all exhibits
- The museum features both indoor and outdoor exhibits, which aim to help children learn new things in a fun environment. Adults and children learn together by touching and playing with a variety of exhibits.
- Outdoor exhibits: The Play Garden, Discovery Meadow, Mason’s Active Adventure Garden
- Indoor exhibits: Right In Your Own Backyard, Facepaint Porch, Little Valley Farm, The Corner Grocery, Post Office, Mostly Make-Believe, Marty’s Machine Shop, and The Clubhouse.
- Free admission for children under 2
- Click here to view the schedule
Need To Know
About Hands-On House Children's Museum
Fun is the foundation at Hands-On House, where interactive entertainment and experience has been fostering growth and development for children for over 30 years. Kids and adults navigate through the nonprofit kids' museum hand-in-hand as they explore, move, and learn together throughout the various exhibits.
Below are a few exhibits at Hands-On House:
- Right in Your Own Backyard: A bee's honeycomb sits beside a treehouse, where kids can climb through the branches or experience life as a bee in its natural habitat.
- Little Valley Farm: Agriculture goes hand-in-hand with adventure at the farm exhibit, where guests can spend the day collecting eggs, counting their hatch, or tracking terrain on the big blue tractor.
- The Corner Grocery: Walls lined with plastic fruits and vegetables, cartons of milk, and shelves of poultry guide kids as they navigate through shopping lists and grocery carts during dramatic play at the museum's grocery store replica.