All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
January 18, 2013
January 6, 2013
January 4, 2013
What You'll Get
- $30 for one rock-climbing introduction package at Hangar 18
- Includes equipment rental, one 60-minute lesson, and one full day of climbing
- More than 35,000 square feet of textured climbing terrain
- One-of-a-kind bouldering challenges and roof climbs
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Good at three locations: Upland, Riverside, or Hawthorne
- Must be at least 11 years old.
- Those under 18 years old need waiver signed by parent or guardian.
- What a state-of-the-art climbing gym! I have been to quite a few climbing gyms and none so far compares to Hangar 18 in Riverside...I can't say enough good things about the staff... If you are a newbie, you will definitely be in good hands. – Debbie Y., Yelp
- I absolutely love this place! from the moment i walked in i knew i was going to have a great time. state of the art facility. Huge facility! Crash pads surrounding the entire bouldering area. the friendliest and most helpful staff around. – Dustin T., Yelp
- Hanger 18 has the tallest indoor routes of any Socal indoor gym I know... The bouldering area is really good. The staff redo it frequently. I am very impressed with Hanger 18. – Janic L., Insider Pages
The Fine Print
Must be at least 11 years old. If under 18 parent must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.