- $30 for one rock-climbing introduction package at Hangar 18
- Includes equipment rental, one 60-minute lesson, and one full day of climbing
- More than 35,000 square feet of textured climbing terrain
- One-of-a-kind bouldering challenges and roof climbs
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Good at three locations: Upland, Riverside, or Hawthorne
- Must be at least 11 years old.
- Those under 18 years old need waiver signed by parent or guardian.
- What a state-of-the-art climbing gym! I have been to quite a few climbing gyms and none so far compares to Hangar 18 in Riverside...I can't say enough good things about the staff... If you are a newbie, you will definitely be in good hands. – Debbie Y., Yelp
- I absolutely love this place! from the moment i walked in i knew i was going to have a great time. state of the art facility. Huge facility! Crash pads surrounding the entire bouldering area. the friendliest and most helpful staff around. – Dustin T., Yelp
- Hanger 18 has the tallest indoor routes of any Socal indoor gym I know... The bouldering area is really good. The staff redo it frequently. I am very impressed with Hanger 18. – Janic L., Insider Pages
It was a great fun place to climb. My nieces and nephew liked it as well! The staff was friendly and very helpful. We'll be back!
Eileen R. · January 18, 2013
Great deal and extremely friendly staff.
Brenda H. · January 6, 2013
Awesome and fun workout
Daniel J. · January 4, 2013