All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 16, 2016
Reviewed February 29, 2016
Reviewed January 3, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$22 for a brewery package for two, valid Sunday–Thursday ($36 value)
- Two take-home glasses (Either Hangar 24 logo pint glasses or Orange Wheat can glasses; subject to availability)
- Two pints of beer
- One 32-ounce take-home crowler with fill
$42 for a brewery package for four, valid Sunday–Thursday ($72 value)
- Four take-home glasses (Either Hangar 24 logo pint glasses or Orange Wheat can glasses; subject to availability)
- Four pints of beer
- Two 32-ounce take-home crowlers with fills
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid Sunday - Thursday only; no exceptions. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hangar 24 Craft Brewery
After an afternoon of flying, Ben Cook looked forward to meeting his fellow pilots in hangar 24 at the Redlands Municipal Airport and swapping stories, listening to music, and sharing a few bottles of his latest homebrewed beer. These afternoons served as the inspiration for Hangar 24 Craft Brewery, which Ben founded directly across from the airport as a place where friends could unwind and enjoy a few pints of locally inspired microbrews.
Hangar 24 Craft Brewery on...
- Its most popular beers: It's a tossup between Orange Wheat, the American-style wheat beer with puréed, locally grown oranges added throughout the brewing process and Betty IPA, a modern, American IPA whose juicy aromas and pleasant bitterness match hop-forward flavors of tropical fruit, citrus zest, berries and pine.
- The importance of using locally sourced ingredients: Hangar 24 Craft Brewery describes its method as farm to foam. This means that the staff seeks out ingredients from regional producers whenever possible, such as the oranges it gets from Inland Orange Conservancy, a nonprofit co-op for local farmers. The brewery obtains its dates from Coachella Valley, spruce from the San Bernardino Mountains, pumpkins from Redlands, red wine grapes from Temecula, and apricots from the High Desert.
- Its special events: Live musicians perform every Wednesday and Saturday evening, the brewery hosts an Open Mic Night the last Tuesday of each month, and shows football three times per week. Every Friday, the staff also taps a special randall to infuse a beer with fresh ingredients.
The Beer Selection
Hangar 24 Craft Brewery offers seven staples year-round—including the Orange Wheat and Betty IPA—although it regularly updates its tap list as new brews become available. This list can feature seasonally inspired creations, selections from the Local Fields series of beers brewed with locally sourced ingredients, and limited-edition, barrel-aged releases. Not content to limit the focus of their selection, the brewers craft everything from German-style lagers and Belgian-style dubbels to family-friendly, non-alcoholic root beer.