Asian eatery near Bethesda Metro station dishes out tuna tartare, tuna tacos, ramen, and pork katsu
What You'll Get
- $30 Value for Two People: Valid Sunday-Thursday Dinner and Saturday Lunch (12 p.m.-4 p.m.)
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Must purchase 1 food item. Valid only for dinner. Not valid with lunch specials and daily specials. Must present voucher prior to ordering. Limit 1 per person. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per table. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hanaro Sushi
Hanaro Sushi sits just steps from the Bethesda Metro station. Although it's away from the hustle and bustle of Bethesda Row, the Asian restaurant offers diners a decidedly upscale experience. Whether dining alfresco or inside amid verdant hues at one of the sleek, glossy tables or the elegantly lit bar, guests are sure to enjoy sumptuous cuisine. Read on to learn about some of Hanaro's notable menu items.
- Appetizer: Hanaro wings, spicy edamame, and spicy rock shrimp.
- Signature sushi roll: praised by the Washingtonian, the Baltimore maki roll features real lump crab meat, creamy avocado, and a dash of Old Bay.
- Entree: features hamachi kama grilled, pork katsu, and ramen.
- Drink: Japanese old fashion, lychee cosmo, and a selection of Asian whisky's and Japanese beers.