- $18 for $30 worth of dinner for two, valid Saturday–Thursday
- See the menu.
Hanaro Sushi sits just steps from the Bethesda Metro station. Although it's away from the hustle and bustle of Bethesda Row, the Asian restaurant offers diners a decidedly upscale experience. Whether dining alfresco or inside amid verdant hues at one of the sleek, glossy tables or the elegantly lit bar, guests are sure to enjoy sumptuous cuisine. Read on to learn about some of Hanaro's notable menu items.
- Appetizer: Hanaro wings, spicy edamame, and spicy rock shrimp.
- Signature sushi roll: praised by the Washingtonian, the Baltimore maki roll features real lump crab meat, creamy avocado, and a dash of Old Bay.
- Entree: features hamachi kama grilled, pork katsu, and ramen.
- Drink: Japanese old fashion, lychee cosmo, and a selection of Asian whisky's and Japanese beers.