In much of the world, soccer is known as football and the American president is referred to as The Ameriking. Embrace cultural differences without using your hands with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for a youth Super Skills Clinic for one child aged 3 or older in prekindergarten (a $30 value). This clinic is available at 9 a.m.–10 a.m. on Friday, December 28, or 10 a.m.–11 a.m. on Saturday, December 29.
- $15 for a youth Super Skills Clinic for one child in kindergarten or first grade (a $30 value). This clinic is available at 10:15 a.m.–11:30 a.m. on December 28 or 11:15 a.m.–12:30 p.m. on December 29.
- $15 for a youth Super Skills Clinic for one child in second to fourth grade (a $30 value). This clinic is available at 12 p.m.–1:30 p.m. on December 28 or 1 p.m.–2:30 p.m. on December 29.
- $39 for a six-week soccer league starting Saturday, January 12, valid for one child in prekindergarten (an $84 value)
- $39 for a six-week soccer league starting January 12, valid for one child in kindergarten or first grade (an $84 value)
Leagues meet weekly on a day chosen by participants at registration.
Two-year-olds in HappyFeet soccer training sing “Roll, roll, roll your ball” to the tune of “Row, Row, Row Your Boat.” The program’s graduates, though, often go on to more sophisticated activities—such as collegiate and professional soccer careers and jobs kicking computers that won’t work right. Founded by Andy Barney, the HappyFeet franchise encompasses two programs: one for tots aged 2–6 and Legends soccer for older youths. HappyFeet’s coaches focus on childhood development while hosting onsite classes at preschools. Their curriculum fuses soccer drills with kid-friendly characters such as Gus the Gorilla. Meanwhile, the Legends program takes a more grownup approach, emphasizing the arts of dribbling, scoring, and evading opposing players with deft footwork.