Reflexology targets imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet while tui na massage aims to restore harmony in the body
About This Deal
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Tui na massage refers to the Traditional Chinese Medicine and aims to address specific ailments and patterns of disharmony.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Valid Tuesday–Thursday only.
Need To Know
About A Chat with Happy Foot
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Experience one of our many soothing treatments in our tranquil environment to revitalize your spirit. Step into Happy Foot. Whether you are looking for a one-time massage, or a custom-made treatment plan, we care here to meet your needs.
What do you love most about your job? The best journey in life is the journey back to yourself. And that's what we offer and pride: a well-deserved break from the stresses of your busy day.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? Professional service, relaxing experience, nice attitude, tranquility environment