$10 for one ticket to see Santa and the alpacas (a $20 value)
- Saturday, November 9, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Meet and greet with Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the alpacas at 1 p.m.
- Story time with Santa and Mrs. Claus at 2 p.m.
- Opportunity to request gifts from Santa and take photos at 2:30 p.m.
- Rain date: Saturday, November 16<p>
Happy Hills Alpaca Farm
Happy Hills Alpaca Farm celebrates all aspects of the furry alpaca, from its fleece to its general cuteness. The farm serves as a one-stop shop for people looking to purchase alpacas, pick up hypoallergenic alpaca-fleece socks or scarves, or simply watch and feed the animals. The farm holds regular events to better acquaint the public with these useful creatures, whose warm, soft, and durable coats form the basis of jewelry and clothing including baby products. Tours provide a close-up view of the alpacas and the fleece-spinning process, so visitors can learn more about sustainable farming.