Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can't drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $16 for nine holes of golf for two ($26 value)
- $23 for nine holes of golf with a cart for two ($38 value)
- $32 for nine holes of golf for four ($52 value)
- $46 for nine holes of golf with a cart for four ($76 value)
Harbor Ridge Golf Club
The designers of Harbor Ridge Golf Club aimed to make their course welcoming to golfers of all ages and skill levels, and it shows. In addition to the standard four-tee setup, the course furnishes each of the nine holes with two additional sets of family tees, ensuring everyone from long-driving dads to just-starting-out youngsters can enjoy the game together. As groups rocket their golf balls off of each bent-grass tee and roll putts over each undulant green, Lake Erie glitters in the background. Its horizontal blue line spans above the lush greenery of the course, a calming force for players facing high-pressure putts or trying to shame the ball into going into the hole. If players can't peel themselves away from the sight at the culmination of their round, they can retire to the deck at the Harbor View Grill for postround drinks and bites while gazing wistfully at the lake's broad expanse.
When on-course goals prove elusive, players can hit the 280-yard driving range to blast reps off the grass tees. A practice bunker and practice putting green await short-game practice, and an LPGA and PGA Class A instructor offers advice for straightening out hooks and slices.
Course at a Glance:
- 9-hole, par 36 course
- Total length of 3,281 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.2 from the back tees
- Course slope of 133 from the back tees
- Six sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard