Ice is nothing more than water that won’t let people swim in it. Teach stubborn liquid a lesson with today’s Groupon for an ice-skating outing or Christmas trees , wreaths, and stands at Harbor Village in Half Moon Bay. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get an ice-skating outing for two (a $16 total value), which includes:
- Admission for two for 45 minutes (a $5 value each)
- Skate rentals for two (a $3 value each)<p>
- For $16, you get admission and skate rentals for four (a $32 total value), which includes:
- Admission for four for 45 minutes (a $5 value each)
- Skate rentals for four (a $3 value each)<p>
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Christmas trees, wreaths, and stands, available until December 24th.
Ice-skating is available on Saturday, December 10 or Sunday, December 11 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Holiday revelers skirt across Harbor Village’s artificial indoor-skating rink, fashioned from glide-enhancing liquid, as their gaze flits across Yuletide baubles, including Christmas trees and festive wreaths. Skating duos or quartets can lace up their rental skates and soar over the rink’s synthetic surface for 45 minutes without hazarding the winter air or descent of rabid snowmen. The eco-friendly surface, made from recyclable materials, eliminates the need for energy-wasting refrigeration units.
Alternatively, noble-fir trees ranging from 3-feet tall to 14-feet tall ($23 for 3’–4’; $52 for 6’–7’) settle into stands ($2.50–$29) before adding holiday cheer to living rooms or Santa-deterrent systems to chimneys. Cedar garlands ($2/ft.) wind around bannisters or doorways, and 12-inch candle wreaths ($11) or mixed-noble wreaths ($14 for 14”; $24 for 28”) set the stage for sips of eggnog and caroling. Tree tamers will deliver purchases over $50 within 10 miles without charging patrons a single sugar plum.
270 Capistrano Rd.
Half Moon Bay, California 94019Get Directions