Choose from Five Options
- $65 for an introductory package with one consultation and three group classes ($160 value)
- $129 for 10 Pilates reformer classes ($300 value)
- $70 for a Tour de HardCore package ($140 value)
- $210 for 5 private classes ($350 value)
- $420 for 10 private classes ($700 value)
The Tour de Hardcore package includes one HCP 101 class, one Hardcore Zen class, one Hardcore Pilates class, one Cardio Pilates class, and one Hardcore Spin class. Click here to see the schedule.
When champion long jumper Wayne Davis pulled a hamstring during the 2000 Olympic trials, he turned to Pilates to augment his recovery—and was instantly wooed by its therapeutic and athletic benefits. Today, together with fellow certified trainer Lauren Smith, Davis blends weight training, yoga, and traditional Pilates into classes at his studio, HardCore Pilates. Each Pilates class of eleven students includes exercises on an Allegro Reformer, whose roller- and spring-propelled platform helps strengthen torsos and straighten students’ posture. Rounding out its staff of all-star athletes, the studio also employs a former pro football player, who leads spin classes set to lively music and incisive play-by-play analysis. After class, one-on-one stretch therapy helps refresh muscles and connective tissues, relax joints, and expand range of motion.