Though a cracked screen might not prevent a mobile device from working, it serves as a shameful reminder of why you shouldn't play ping-pong with it. Erase the evidence with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for an iPhone 3G or 3GS screen replacement (a $79 value)
- $55 for an iPhone 4 or 4S screen replacement (a $119 value)
- $79 for an iPad 2 screen replacement (a $149 value)
- $99 for an iPad 3 or 4 screen replacement (a $199 value)
- $24 for $60 worth of repair services. This option may be used for iPhone 5 repairs, though not for the 5s or 5c.
Certified Mac Technicians restore the shattered surfaces of Apple's mobile devices with simple screen swaps.
Hardware Project’s Mac-certified technicians know that as we carry our mobile phones and tablets from place to place 24/7, they face more dangers than rotary phones or stationary desktop computers ever had to worry about. To keep these devices running up to snuff, they mend electronics that have had unfortunate encounters with a spilled glass of water or the heel of someone's shoe. They perform screen swaps and minor internal repairs for iPhones, iPads, and iPods, as well as a whole suite of Android devices. Of course, their expertise extends to traditional computing systems as well, as they can capably tune up Macs and PCs by removing viruses, replacing batteries, and excising any pesky poltergeists.