What You'll Get
Scientists are still puzzled by the contents of the modern basketball and believe it to be filled either with helium or several baseballs. Contemplate this conundrum with today's Groupon, which offers an opportunity to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at the TD Garden on Saturday, March 26, at 7:30pm. Choose from the following seating options (service charges included):
- For $38, you get one first-tier seat (up to a $75.40 value), which will be in sections 1, 2, 11, 12, 13, or 22.
- For $33, you get one second-tier seat (up to $66.20 value), which will be in sections 109, 111, 113, 139, 141, or 143.
- For $28, you get one third-tier seat (up to a $54.95 value), which will be in sections 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 107, 115, 137, or 145.
In the midst of their 85th season, the Harlem Globetrotters have entertained millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a unique brand of athletic precision and showmanship. For their latest “4 Times the Fun” North American tour, the Globetrotters will add new 4-point shot spots located 35 feet from the basket, which is 12 feet farther than the official three-point line but several thousand miles closer than the prime meridian. See the arch-nemesis Generals try to keep up as the Harlem hardwood sorcerers evade gravity’s oppressive clutches and court clairvoyants distribute unassailable alley-oops. Youngsters can learn about the benefits of teamwork while laughing along with the jovial jocks as they perform classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti.
Having performed in 120 countries and all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport. Enjoy a memorable evening of basketballing with your friends, family, or a gullible group of misinformed basket weavers.
- These players are exceptional and went out of their way to keep the fans happy. It was non-stop fun, top-notch entertainment and a night that our children will never forget. – MajortimeFan, Ticketmaster
- This show was fun and exciting...I recommend the performance for all age groups...The team interacted with the audience...They started on time.. and there was non stop laughter from beginning to end. – msjewel, Ticketmaster
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Not valid for resale. Must buy tickets in 1 transaction for group seating. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.