All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 2 days ago
Reviewed 3 days ago
· Reviewed April 10, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $89 for three laser hair-removal treatments on one small area ($600 value)
- $139 for three laser hair-removal treatments on one medium area ($900 value)
- $189 for three laser hair-removal treatments on one large area ($2,100 value)
- $179 for six laser hair-removal treatments on one small area ($1,200 value)
- $279 for six laser hair-removal treatments on one medium area ($1,800 value)
- $379 for six laser hair-removal treatments on one large area ($4,200 value)
See a list of valid treatment areas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. On-line booking required. 24-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to 1/3 or 1/6 of Groupon voucher may apply, based on option purchased. Consultation required. Treatments must be used by the same person. Valid only for select treatment areas. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Harlem Skin & Laser Clinic
The aestheticians at Harlem Skin & Laser Clinic want men and women of all skin types to experience the beauty of healthy skin. To that end, founder Seven Brown has built her business with the Fitzpatrick scale in mind, customizing each and every treatment depending on where a client falls on the skin color scale. Once the clinic has identified the client’s skin type, it can use that information in a number of ways. For instance, before peels, skin of color is prepped with a melanin suppressant to ensure a positive outcome. And for laser hair removal, technicians use different laser types to deliver safe and effective treatment for people of all colors. This specialization has even attracted the notice of Eyewitness News ABC 7, who featured Brown and her business in a segment about beauty treatments for clients with darker skin.