Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for a taproom meal for two (up to $28 value)
- $33 for a taproom meal for four (up to $56 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two pints of craft beer
- Two burgers or grinders
See the menu.
Harmon Tap Room
Beer is the focus at Harmon Tap Room, which should come as no surprise. After all, the 10-barrel microbrewery is where all of Harmon Brewing Company's craft beers are brewed. The taproom's open, lodge-like space features exposed wooden beams, making for a laid-back atmosphere to savor a refreshing brew with specialty nachos and other tasty snacks. And you'll likely want to stay for another round, considering there are 20 draft beers available.
Here's a quick look at a few of Harmon Brewing's flagship beers you'll find on tap alongside other rotating local brews:
- Mt. Takhoma Blonde: a crisp, light-bodied brew with a hint of white wheat for a refreshing, dry taste good with an orange slice (4.4% ABV)
- Puget Sound Porter: a smooth, well-balanced dark beer brewed with eight different malts, one of which provides a touch of chocolate (5.4% ABV)
- Point Defiance IPA: Columbus and centennial hops—plus 10 pounds of amarillo dry hops—create this IPA's flavor and bitter finish (6.1% ABV)