What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for a taproom meal for two (up to $28 value)
- $33 for a taproom meal for four (up to $56 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two pints of craft beer
- Two burgers or grinders
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Entire voucher value must be used in one purchase. Valid only in the Tap Room. Not valid for Happy Hour or other special offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Harmon Tap Room
Beer is the focus at Harmon Tap Room, which should come as no surprise. After all, the 10-barrel microbrewery is where all of Harmon Brewing Company's craft beers are brewed. The taproom's open, lodge-like space features exposed wooden beams, making for a laid-back atmosphere to savor a refreshing brew with specialty nachos and other tasty snacks. And you'll likely want to stay for another round, considering there are 20 draft beers available.
Here's a quick look at a few of Harmon Brewing's flagship beers you'll find on tap alongside other rotating local brews:
- Mt. Takhoma Blonde: a crisp, light-bodied brew with a hint of white wheat for a refreshing, dry taste good with an orange slice (4.4% ABV)
- Puget Sound Porter: a smooth, well-balanced dark beer brewed with eight different malts, one of which provides a touch of chocolate (5.4% ABV)
- Point Defiance IPA: Columbus and centennial hops—plus 10 pounds of amarillo dry hops—create this IPA's flavor and bitter finish (6.1% ABV)