What You'll Get
Like puppies, heads of hair need to be pampered regularly or they’ll leave a mess on the couch and act up every time you roll down the car windows. Calm unruly coiffures with today’s Groupon to Harmoni Salon, an upscale, multi-textural hair repair facility located in Stone Oak. This Groupon will be accompanied by a 10% discount on products if redeemed on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Choose from the following options:
- $39 for a defrizz protein smoothing treatment (a $95 value)
- $79 for a reduce curl protein smoothing treatment (a $180 value)
- $149 for a protein smoothing treatment (a $375 value)
- $75 for three relaxed to natural hair transitioning treatments plus a cut and style (a total $160 value)
Harmoni Salon's stylists can pamper tresses with a smooth and healthy protein smoothing treatment, a procedure that's offered in three different levels and is based on all-natural ingredients such as babassu oil and amaranth protein (click here for more information about the process). In addition, curly- or frizzy-haired women can opt for a transitioning treatment that weans scalp sprouts off harsh chemical treatments and into organic hair care products.
Citysearchers award Harmoni Salon an average of five stars.
- …if you're looking for a cute & professional place to either transition you to natural hair or to maintain your natural locks, I highly recommend Harmoni. – Shannon002
- The service they offer and the products they use made me feel like a brand new woman when I walked out. My hair is silky, smooth and has terrific volume!! My hair usually reacts terribly to the humidity, but it is 6 hours later and I still look like I just stepped out of the salon. – janayq
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. By appointment only. 24-hour cancellation policy or Groupon is forfeited. Valid only for option purchased. Must be first time using service. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.