Choose from Five Options
- $35 for one 60-minute massage ($70 value)
- $40 for one 60-minute hot stone massage ($80 value)
- $60 for one 90-minute Thai massage ($120 value)
- $99 for three months of regular massage ($210 value)
- $179 for six months of regular massage ($420 value)
Harmony, Health, and Healing
Eydie, a massage therapist with 10 years experience and a graduate of the healing arts center, named Harmony, Health, and Healing for the values it espouses. At Harmony, Health and Healing each therapist tailors each unique session to tap into the best system to work with each client. During massage sessions, they bring minds, bodies, and spirits into balance, encouraging aches and troubles to scram over the course of each 60–120 minute session. Thai passive stretching, long Swedish strokes, and hot stones characterize many of the massages, while specialized treatments like myofascial release and reflexology each target specific trouble spots or acupressure points. Traditional Chinese facial massage, meanwhile, beautifies as it relaxes.