Until tubing was invented, mankind's only hope for summer fun involved competitive sunburning and watching flowers die. Make the outdoors great with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $59 for a two-hour aerial park visit for two ($98 value)
- $59 for a tubing season pass for one ($99 value)
- $69 for an aerial park season pass for one ($120 value)
- $99 for tubing season passes for two ($189 value)
- $109 for a two-hour aerial park visit for four ($196 value)
- $109 for park season aerial park passes for two ($179 value)
Adventure Park opens on May 1st, 2014.
Harpers Ferry Adventure Center
In 1992, Dewey Heffner and his son George started selling black tire tubes out of their truck under a sign that read, "Butts Tubes." Through the years, the seed of this roadside tubing company sprouted 11 different outdoor activities and matured into Harpers Ferry Adventure Center.
At Harper's Adventure Center, single- and multiday adventures fuse adrenaline-packed thrills with the scenery of the Potomac and Shenandoah River regions. More than 100 species of birds, 60 types of butterflies, and flocks of wild birthday balloons fill the sky on hiking trails, which wind through hilly terrain. The crashing sound of Bull Falls forms the soundtrack for whitewater-rafting trips, and treetop canopies serve as the decor for ziplining.
Drawing from these activities, Harpers Ferry Adventure Center's crew can design custom adventure packages or help customers to choose a predesigned trip. They also lead team-building retreats using outdoor activities to teach universal skills such as working toward a common goal or ziplining to the stage for business presentations.