All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $5, today’s side deal gets you tickets to all four Eat to the Beat shows at Harris Theater (a $10 value), where you can enjoy great dance performances during your lunch break. Shows take place at 12 p.m. on Fridays and vary by date:
- November 12, enjoy jazz-based dance with a sneak preview of new work by Sidra Bell from the River North Chicago Dance Company
- January 21, students from the Chicago High School for the Arts showcase their many interdisciplinary talents including dance, theatre, and choral music
- March 25, the Giordano Jazz Dance Chicago company members perform a diverse and high-energy program
- May 13, watch the Chicago Academy for the Arts' repertory dance company students perform works by renowned choreographers including Randy Duncan and Joseph Holmes
- There have been brown-bag lectures and performances elsewhere in the past, but the Harris is one of the city's top dance venues, home to the likes of Hubbard Street Dance Chicago and the San Francisco Ballet. This promises to lift the brown bag to a new level. – Sid Smith, Chicago Tribune
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 5, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.