A romantic dinner by a roaring fire is best enjoyed in a restaurant and not around the neighbour’s emblazoned wicker man. Retain your amorous appetite with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $80 for a six-course dinner for two (a $160 value)
- $155 for a six-course dinner for four (a $320 value) <p>
The six courses include:
- Amuse bouche
- Autumn vegetable terrine with stilton cream
- Truffled mushroom cannelloni with sherry espuma
- Smoked sablefish
- Braised pork cheek and seared diver scallop
- Bergamot panna cotta with port-poached pear<p>
Hart House Restaurant
A cozy picture of Tudor revivalist design, the lakeside Hart House Restaurant purveys creative menus full of exquisite dinner, lunch, and brunch delicacies lauded for their casual elegance. Sophisticated dishes include seared salmon with saffron fennel puree and beef tenderloin. During warmer months, guests can enjoy creative fare on the patio with a Pimm's Cup or a local wine before cracking into a vanilla bean crème brûlée.
Seasonal events celebrate fresh, local fare. Hart House's glass-walled lakeside cottage, sprawling green backyard, and second-storey private rooms also make it an ideal location for business meetings, weddings, and reenactments of The English Patient.