Hunger, like a small child, can hamper social plans, make sleep impossible, and present a forceful argument for diving into a chocolate fountain. Give hunger grown-up satisfaction with today’s Groupon to Haruhana. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a traditional Japanese prix fixe meal for two, valid Sunday through Thursday (up to a $63 total value).
- For $29, you get a traditional Japanese prix fixe meal for two, valid Friday or Saturday (up to a $63 total value).<p>
The prix fixe meal for two includes:
* One salmon salad (a $10 value)
* A choice of two special rolls (up to a $28 value)
* Two mini udon soups (a $10 value)
* One okonomiyaki (a $15 value)
Haruhana’s creative sushi menu rolls together tuna, salmon, and vegetal accents to form multicolored plates that pop before a backdrop of rustic stone walls. The salmon salad ornaments its sea fruit with a medley of tofu and greens as fresh as a two-year-old finds knock-knock jokes, and mini udon soups contain just enough succulent noodles to avoid overlong slurping fits. Sushi chefs lace fresh bouquets of tuna, crab, eel, and shrimp with tempura batter and spicy seasonings, and the classic dragon roll sears tempura shrimp and spicy ginger with its own natural reserves of fire. Pairs can argue over the definition of the word “half” as they divvy up the chef’s special okonomiyaki, a Japanese-style hot plate pizza bearing a shower of seafood or marinated roe.
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Haruhana a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.