The word theatre means "place for seeing," which explains why it is home to stage performances, cinematic productions, and the World's Ugliest Dog Pageant. Feast your eyes on flealess festivities with today's Groupon: for $15, you get one ticket to Harvest (up to a $29 value) at Lost&Found Theatre. Lost&Found Theatre offers discounted tickets to students ($18) and seniors ($25). Choose from the following four performances:
- Saturday, February 12 at 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, February 13 at 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 16 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 19 at 2:00 p.m.
Lost&Found Theatre casts an adoring light on local and emerging writers and actors with two yearly main-stage productions and two performances that cull minors with dramatic and comedic ambition. Harvest spreads a tasty regale of comedic timing and touching veracity with its tale of two retirees who find themselves mixed up in mischief after renting out their family farm. Actors Terry Barna and Janet Monid portray every character, from the confounded couple to the creative tenant to the dithyramb dancers. All performances are held at the historic Registry Theatre in downtown Kitchener.
- For audiences however, a fantastic evening of high entertainment is had with great comedic moments, laughs and smiles galore and even a message or two about life realities. Cameron's script is brilliantly crafted, funny, witty, and intelligent. – Doug Avram, St. Thomas Times-Journal
- As the thunderous and prolonged standing ovation verified, this play is a "must see" for its sheer entertainment value. – Francine Dennison, Port Stanley News