Wander through a corn maze, tackle an obstacle course, launch corn from a cannon, and celebrate fall for a good cause
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The Fall Festival is a great place for field trips, corporate parties or small groups, and features a wide range of rural attractions.
- What’s included:
- Corn Maze
- Wagon Rides
- Pig Races (starts 30 min. after opening and runs every 90 min.)
- Goat City including Goat Yoga
- Petting Zoo
- Campfire in the Evening
- Roping Arena
- Natural Play Area
- Yard Games
- Mini Maze
- Kettle Corn
- Obstacle Course
- Hay Bale Pyramid
- Sheep Herder’s Wagon
- Pumpkin Junction
- Big Chair
- Barn Playhouse
- Corn Box Covered Wagons
- Recycled Tire Dragon
- Food Trucks and Concessions
- Corn Cannons
- Toddler Activities
Festival supports the Harvest Farm New Life Program—a rehabilitation program helping men recover from chronic homelessness and addiction.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May only be combined with one other Groupon offer. Limit 2 voucher redemptions per group/individual. Open rain or shine. Open Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m. Entire value must be used in a single visit by same customer/pair/group. No cash back. Children 3 and under are free. Open from 10/4-10/27. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Harvest Farm
Harvest Farm's 109 acres may look like regular farmland, but for many they're far more. Within the fields, stables, and barns, more than 70 men at a time can find the first steps toward a new life. Because this working farm doubles as a rehabilitation program for those hoping to break the cycles of addiction and homelessness. As an outreach of Denver Rescue Mission, Harvest Farm hosts a five-part New Life Program to help impart the "skills, stability and self-esteem necessary [for participants] to become productive, self-sufficient members of society."
Although it has different stories and serves more purposes than many other farms, Harvest Farm features all the things you'd expect: crops, animals, tons of space, and of course, an annual fall festival. Families flock to this event every year to celebrate the season and enjoy a full lineup of attractions, including:
- 10-acre corn maze: This fright-free, kid-friendly labyrinth boasts three separate trails ranging from easy to expert
- Wagon ride: Hitched to a tractor, these guided rides are packed with facts about the farm's operations and program participants.
- Petting zoo: Farm critters interact with guests and sign autographs in a safe environment.
- Obstacle course: A suspension bridge, tires, balance beams, and tunnels stand in the way of anyone who's up to the challenge.
- Extras: pig races, evening campfires, a pumpkin patch, and snacks, including fresh, hand-popped kettle corn