Whole family can enjoy outdoor farm attractions such as hayride, petting zoo, pumpkin golf, and more
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Barnyard bounce
- Pumpkin jump
- Pedal cart track
- Five-acre corn maze
- Pillow bounce
- Hayride to the pumpkin patch
- Pumpkin golf
- Petting zoo
- Straw bale maze
- Sand box
- Duck races
- Railroad rides
- Three shots with the corn cannons
- Open on Saturday and Sunday from September 21 - October 27. Open 10:00am to 5:00pm.
- The farm features a variety of attractions for the whole family, including pumpkin picking and gem mining.
- Click here to view the food and drink menu
- Free admission for adults accompanying children (except for corn maze, which is $5 per adult)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Free admission for adults accompanying children (except for corn maze, which is $5 per adult). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Harvest Hayride at Arasapha Farms
Since 1952, the 80-acre Arasapha Farms has been in the care of the Bates family. The name is derived from Mrs. Bates' great-grandfather Abraham Blankeley's fabric mill which produced textiles from the mid-1800s to the 1940s. Located in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania the farm is still operational and hosts many fun events for families to enjoy. During their harvest time, hayrides are available as well as their straw bale maze, petting zoo, corn cannon, and many more activities for families to partake in.