Because plants are jealous of our ability to live indoors, they attempt to infiltrate our finest mansions and universities by slowly climbing stony façades. Cultivate these floral strivers with today’s Groupon to Harvest To Home. Choose between the following options:
- For $29, you get a vegetable package (up to a $60 total value) that includes the following:
- One vegetable box (up to a $45 value) with a choice of one vegetable mixture
Box delivery and outdoor installation (up to a $15 value; if delivery fee exceeds $15, customers pay difference at time of delivery)<p>
- For $39, you get an herb package (up to an $81 total value) that includes the following:
- One herb box (up to a $66 value) with a choice of up to six herbs
- Box delivery and outdoor installation (up to a $15 value; if delivery fee exceeds $15, customers pay difference at time of delivery)<p>
Vegetable and herb boxes include the following: - Potting mix - Fertilizer - Plants - Box rental for four months and pickup at the end of the four months, with option of paying to continue service with new box of current season’s harvest<p>
Harvest To Home’s staff travels to residences in these service areas.
Harvest To Home’s resident green thumbs outfit domiciles of all sizes with crops of pre-planted organic vegetables or herbs nestled in self-fertilizing 15”x30” boxes. Clients can choose to populate their portable garden with a nutritious vegetable such as carrots or broccoli. An assortment of herbs, including zesty cilantro, fragrant sage, and vacuum-salesman-repelling rosemary, expands culinary palettes and fills homes with pleasing aromas. Once they sow the chosen florae, staffers speedily convey verdant cartons to eager new families. The box’s compact dimensions enable the company’s vegetation experts to set up botanical cubes in confined spaces such as patios, decks, roofs, or balconies. Homesteaders can reap their herbivorous bounty for up to four months, partaking in homegrown comestibles without the hassles of making a tractor take its shoes off inside. Once boxes stop sprouting, Harvest To Home returns to disassemble and ferry away the newly fallow patches.
5897 Lincoln Ave.
Buena Park, California 90620Get Directions