$49 for your choice of Eau Flirt or Ageless fragrances from Harvey Prince (a $98 value). Valid for online purchasing only.
- Launched in 2007, Harvey Prince specializes in fragrances that influence social interactions
- The signature Ageless fragrance ($98 for 3.4 oz bottle) is designed to make a woman feel eight years younger
- Using pink grapefruit, mango, anti-oxidant rich pomegranate, jasmine, and musk, Ageless’s tropical tones are intended to create an impression of youth
- Eau Flirt fragrance ($98 for 3.4 oz. bottle) uses lavender, nutmeg, cinnamon, jasmine, and musk to create a come-hither, flirtatious vibe that provokes a male response
- Purchase fragrances online only
Harvey Prince fragrances have been featured extensively in the press including the Cosmopolitan Beauty Blog, Examiner, ELLE magazine, the New York Daily News, and the Economist: > * Bad smells are not just a matter of poor hygiene. Illness and old age both bring characteristic odours of their own, and neither state makes people more attractive. Perfumes may spoof these messages. Hence the marketing of a new scent called Ageless Fantasy, by Harvey Prince, which claims its product disguises the “odour of ageing”, suggested to be caused by the breakdown of a particular fatty acid in the skin. – Economist > * But citrus scents were perceived as younger and exciting. Testing a range of fragrances, Harvey Prince found that scents such as grapefruit and mango registered high on the youth scale. These scents would become key components of Ageless Fantasy. – Jon Lewin, New York Daily News