All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 10, 2017
· Reviewed January 30, 2017
· Reviewed October 28, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $13 for $20 worth of breakfast food for two or more, valid Monday through Friday
- $24 for $40 worth of breakfast food for four or more, valid Monday through Friday
- $15 for $20 worth of breakfast food for two or more, valid any day of the week
- $27 for $40 worth of breakfast food for four or more, valid any day of the week
Check out the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Buffet and alternative meals may not be split. Not valid for Sunday Brunch Buffet, may upgrade for an additional charge. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Harvey's at Union Station
The circular nest of Harvey’s at Union Station affords an uninterrupted view of Union Station’s ornate ceilings, chandeliers, and arched masonry. An open-air second-floor patio lines the outer rim of the restaurant, offering ideal people-watching views of both the inside of the eatery below and passing commuters. During breakfast and lunch hours, the kitchen hums busily as chefs stuff omelets with homemade italian sausage and rub shrimp with citrus and chiles for tacos. For Sunday brunch, a spread of brown-sugar-glazed ham and mini cinnamon rolls sprawls across long banquet tables like those a king might demand for all his stuffed animals.