Photographers preserve subjects’ precious memories, abolishing the need to hastily scoop reflections out of nearby fountains. Seek permanence with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$60 for a headshot package (a $300 total value)
- One-hour in-studio or on-location photo shoot with two looks (a $250 value)
- Two digital images on CD (a $50 value)<p>
$175 for a model-portfolio package (a $540 total value)
- One-hour in-studio or on-location photo shoot with five looks (a $350 value)
- Professional makeup application (a $65 value)
- Three digital images on CD (a $125 value)<p>
Haskell St. Paul
At the age of 19, photographer David Haskell made the acquaintance of an InStyle magazine editor. He recounted this story during an interview with VTalk Radio Photography Spotlight, adding, "the editor invited me to their offices in Toronto and asked if I would cover an editorial." Since then, his work has been published in more than 70 countries and his subjects have ranged from Phyllis Diller to Jay-Z. Now, Haskell transforms regular people into models.
Haskell's studio offers creative packages, too. For instance, kids can play dress up and get their makeup done during Ultimate birthday-party shoots, which include up to 50 images of each party-goer, a group shot, and pizza or chicken fingers to snack on.