Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet
About This Deal
- About reflexology: a licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- The warm air of a sauna may stimulate the circulation and relax the muscles.
About Hastings Reflexology & Sauna
Established in 1926, Vancouver's Hastings Reflexology & Steam Sauna relies on an over-one-thousand-years-old Finnish tradition by offering both dry-sauna and steam-sauna services. The venue is divided into two segments:
- Two public sauna rooms - one for male and one for female customers - that form part of the Reflexology Center located in the basement. Both saunas are equipped with brick-fired gas sauna heaters. The rooms' unique traits are beautiful mosaic-tile floors set up during the venue's establishment.
- Six private coed cedar and tile sauna rooms on the main floor. Three of them are gas-fired providing wet heat, and three others are electric-powered for drier heat.
The decor of sauna rooms is so exceptional that they have even served as locations for filming movie scenes.
Hastings Reflexology & Steam Sauna's door is always open to all kinds of clients. Couples, groups, individual patrons - everyone is welcome. The venue also provides the possibility of entertaining guests during special events such as bridal parties or birthdays. The staff are willing to answer any question and help the customers choose the best type of sauna to match their preferences. At the visitors' request, the personnel can provide them with towels, face cloths, and wraps. Water bottles, combs, razors, and loofahs are also available for purchase at the premises.
A few things worth knowing:
- Nudity is not allowed in the public facility (Reflexology Center), therefore the customers are encouraged to bring their own bathing suit and sauna wear.
- Customers are encouraged to bring their own water-drinking bottle or purchase a water-bottle from us.
- Guests are requested to show up 10 minutes prior to their reservation in order to sign off Covid Waiver, Sauna Waiver and Massage Waiver.