The Founding Fathers held their initial meetings in a neighborhood tavern, which explains why the Declaration of Independence's first draft had a long, rambling subsection devoted to how powdered wigs are a natural icebreaker. Revolt against the tyranny of boredom with today's Groupon to Hat Tricks Sports Bar and Grill in Lewisville. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get an American pub meal for two (up to a $31 value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $11 value each) or one large pizza with up to three toppings (up to a $14.50 value)
- For $25, you get an American pub meal for four (up to a $62 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- One of the following main-course combinations:
- Four entrees (up to an $11 value each)
- Two large pizzas with up to three toppings each (up to a $14.50 value each)
- One large pizza with up to three toppings (up to a $14.50 value) and two entrees (up to an $11 value each)
At Hat Tricks Sports Bar and Grill, a menu of piping-hot pizza, scrumptious sandwiches, and fried catfish fills bellies amid entertainment from big-screen TVs and live music. Pairs or quartets start off meals with shrimp toast, where fresh shrimp rests on italian bread under a blanket of creamy cheese sauce awaiting its bedtime story. The calzone carries two toppings, cheese, and house-made sauce to mouths, and chefs batter and season the fried catfish in-house. Sandwiches include beef or chicken sliders and meatballs marinated overnight in house-made gravy and then clamped firmly between two slices of bread. Opt for the pizza, and artfully adorn a thin-and-crispy, Tuscan-style, or signature hand-tossed dough base with a trio of toppings ($0.75/additional toppings) customizable to meet carnivorous cravings, herbivorous leanings, or omnivorous confusion.
Hat Tricks Sports Bar and Grill tantalizes eardrums with live music in a quaint venue that holds up to 350 people and 1,000 of their imaginary friends. Meanwhile, a bevy of big-screen TVs showcases NCAA and NFL games for sports-related merriment.
101 E Corporate Dr.
Lewisville, Texas 75056