What You'll Get
The first European explorers set sail with hopes of finding new, exotic spices to placate the palates of epicurious monarchs, but all they found were heaps of inedible gold. Pick up where they left off by broadening your mouth’s horizons with today’s Groupon.
$15 for $35 worth of authentic Peruvian dinner fare and drinks for two
$39 for $80 worth of authentic Peruvian dinner fare for four plus four glasses of house wine (a $4.99 value each; a $99.96 total value)
- Choose from traditional Peruvian entrees such as:
- Ceviche mixto with diced fish and seafood, marinated in lemon juice and onion ($13.99)
- Peruvian–style whole rotisserie chicken ($8.99)
- Mixed-seafood parihuela ($10–$15)
- Lomo saltado with rice and french fries ($11.99)
- See the full menu
- Chef with 30 years of Peruvian cooking experience
- Full bar with Peruvian beers and pisco sours<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.