Choose from Three Options
- $49 for a Deluxe detailing package ($105 value)
- $159 for a Platinum detailing package ($325 value)
- $175 for a Platinum Plus detailing package ($360 value)
The Deluxe detailing package includes:
- Exterior hand wash and chamois dry
- Interior vacuum, including the mats and seats
- Interior vinyl cleaning
- Doors cleaned and conditioned
- Door jams cleaned and dried
- Wheels and tires cleaned and dressed
- Windows cleaned inside and out
- Deodorizing treatment for the interior
The Platinum detailing package includes:
- Clay-bar treatment
- Waterspot removal on glass and or paint
- Your choice of two side add-ons
- Free kahuku bling
- Clean and dress tires
- Clean and wax door jams and a finish buff
The Platinum Plus detailing package includes everything in the Platinum package, plus a paint sealer.
Hand Car Washes: A Soft and Shiny Touch
Find out why human hands might be the best tools to wash your ride with Groupon’s look at hand car washes.
Computers are synonymous with speed: email is days faster than snail mail, keyboards shave off hours of time over typewriters, and automatic car washes churn out clean rides in a manner of minutes. But when it comes to delicate paint jobs and cherished bumper stickers, is faster always better? Automatic brushes can be abrasive over time, and even touchless washes don't always get the job done. Hand washes draw a distinct advantage from a different sort of computer—the human brain. Hand-wash technicians may take longer, but they are able to pay extra attention to a vehicle's problem spots, reducing the need for later touchups. The soft, microfiber cloths used with most hand washes also reduce the chance of leftover water spots from automatic blow dryers and even scratches from towel drying.
Many car owners avoid the risks of wash tunnels altogether by doing the job themselves in the comfort of their own driveway. However, this, too, is not without risk. <a href='http://www.menshealth.com/cars/100-best-car-tips.php?keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=650&width=850&caption=Men's+Health+News+%BB+all'>Men's Health reported on a study from the University of Texas that suggested that "a single DIY wash can leave scratches as deep as a tenth of the paint's total thickness." It's best to leave hand washing to the professionals, who have access to high-grade equipment and frequently follow washes with protective hand waxes and other detailing services.