Tour-goers explore the ghostly history of some of the most notorious sites located within Gettyburg’s downtown
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Check out all available tours
- Open in June and closes October 31, 2022
- Departure times: 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Departure location: 27 Steinwehr Ave, Gettysburg, PA 17325
- Free admission for children 8 and under
- The tours are wheelchair accessible
- Dogs are welcome
About Haunted Gettysburg Ghost Tours
If The History Channel, The Travel Channel, and A&E rave about someone, they can know they're doing something right. That's the case for Haunted Gettysburg Ghost Tours. The company, which has been featured on multiple TV shows, embraces its storied location, leading visitors on candlelit walks through the burg's streets and alleyways. Along each jaunt, narrators share tales of the paranormal history behind the cemeteries that dot the town and keep ghost hunters in the business.