Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a choice of walking tour for one person ($25 value)
- $29 for a choice of walking tour for two people ($50 value)
- $55 for a choice of walking tour for four people ($100 value)
French Quarter tourists should meet at Reverend Zombie’s Voodoo Shop.
Valid for the following Haunted History Tours’ tours:
Cities of the Dead: Step past the gates of Saint Louis Cemetery #1 to explore the the lavish final resting places of notable New Orleans residents including voodoo mistress Marie Laveau. Runs Monday-Saturday at 10 a.m. and 1:15 p.m. and Sundays at 10 a.m.
Five Star Garden District: The Antebellum gardens, stately homes, and eye-popping cemeteries of the former city of Lafayette bring out some of New Orleans’ most picturesque history. Runs daily at 11:30 a.m.
Garden District Ghosts and Legends: The Garden District also holds its share of secrets; this tour introduces you to the ghosts, ghouls, and folklore of New Orleans’ supernatural residents. Runs daily at 2:30 p.m.
New Orleans Scandal: Murder. Corruption. Conspiracy. The dirty laundry of New Orleans’ most ruthless politicians and public figures comes to sinfully interesting light during this adults-only tour. Runs daily at 5:30 p.m.
5-in-1 Ghost and Mystery Combo: Explore a combination of mystique and intrigue of unsolved murders and crimes with echoes of spirits left behind. Also, dig into the history of voodoo, witches, and other macabre stories. Runs daily at 5 p.m.
French Quarter Ghosts and Legends: Explore the French Quarter’s documented haunting sites pulled from the city’s historical archives; includes a trip to a haunted bar. Runs daily at 3 p.m.
Haunted History Tours
Winding through the cobblestone streets of various New Orleans neighborhoods, knowledgeable guides lead groups through notoriously haunted and historic spots during 2-hour walking tours. Each tour guide possesses experience with and/or passion for the occult and New Orleans history, and the fleet includes the founder of the New Orleans Paranormal & Occult society, as well as a member of the Louisiana Historical Society. Read on to learn more about some of their tours:
- Garden District History Tour: On this stroll through the stately streets of New Orleans' Garden District, guides share the stories and legends behind antebellum mansions, the august Lafayette Cemetery, and other iconic landmarks.
- Haunted Garden District Tour: As one of the oldest European settlements in the south, the former city of Lafayette has its share of secrets; during this tour, guides clue tour groups in to the spectral side of the city with stories of ghosts and how they got there.