Garden District tours tell of the legends, lores, and haunts of the antebellum neighborhood
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $16.50 for a Garden District Ghost walking tour for one ($25 value)
- $30 for a haunted Garden District Ghost walking tour for two ($50 value)
- $57 for a haunted Garden District Ghost Walking tour for four ($100 value)
- $16.50 for a Garden District history walking tour for one ($25 value)
- $30 for a Garden District history walking tour for two ($50 value)
- $57 for a Garden District history walking tour for four ($100 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Haunted History Tours
Winding through the cobblestone streets of various New Orleans neighborhoods, knowledgeable guides lead groups through notoriously haunted and historic spots during 2-hour walking tours. Each tour guide possesses experience with and/or passion for the occult and New Orleans history, and the fleet includes the founder of the New Orleans Paranormal & Occult society, as well as a member of the Louisiana Historical Society. Read on to learn more about some of their tours:
- Garden District History Tour: On this stroll through the stately streets of New Orleans' Garden District, guides share the stories and legends behind antebellum mansions, the august Lafayette Cemetery, and other iconic landmarks.
- Haunted Garden District Tour: As one of the oldest European settlements in the south, the former city of Lafayette has its share of secrets; during this tour, guides clue tour groups in to the spectral side of the city with stories of ghosts and how they got there.